• Kodaly Back to School Workshop. (August, London ON) Doing Away with Classroom Management: Teaching for Musical Transitions
• Training Choir - 2015 The Singing Network: Symposium on Singing and Song.
• Miami Dade All County Elementary Chorus
100 voice, auditioned choir (Miami Dade is 4th largest school district in US)
* Taiwan: National Taiwan Normal University. The Application of Kodaly Method in Choral Teaching
• Universidad Del Valle De Guatemala - Week working with College of Education faculty and administration structuring Action Research Projects and curriculum development.
• Innovación Y Creatividad En La Enseñanza Musical - Guatemala 3 day workshop with Music Teachers
Lugar: Universidad Del Valle De Guatemala
Días: 18, 19 y 20 de Julio
• Boston University -- Political theory presentation and 2 day mentoring advising on thesis topics / development (August 2012).
• PhD Seminar at Orebro University - Orebro Sweden.
• Graduate Seminar at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) - Music Education in a Global Context (June 2011, Porto Alegre)
• Beijing Normal University – Kodaly Institute. One week teaching engagement with 40 music teachers from across China.
• The 8th International Philosophy of Music Education Symposium (PMER), Helsinki, Finland. One week, Pre-symposium International Doctoral Seminar. Worked with students in small groups as well as delivered presentation to entire group.
• Kodaly Kodaly Back to School Workshop. August 2016
• Royal Academy of Music (September 2016). Works at what? – The Purpose of Music Education.
• University of Toronto Music Department. (March 2016). The Graduate Department of Music Education Seminar. "Reading Methods."
• University of Toronto. Discussion with Faculty and Graduate Students, “Reading” Methods (March 2016).
• Virtual Discussion with University of North Texas – Social Justice in Urban Settings (June 2016).
• Virtual Discussion with Chicago College of Performing Arts (September 2015) - "Defining Ourselves as Other"
• Crane School of Music (February, 2015) – Discussion of Chapter "Defining Ourselves as Other”
• University of Michigan – Graduate Seminar (Fabruary, 2015) – Discussion of Chapter “Critical and Transformative Literacies: Music and General Education”
• University of Miami - Graduate Seminar (November, 2014) - Discussion of Chapter "Reading Methods"
• Arizona State University – Paper presentation to department and graduate students: “Sanctioned Repositories of a Hope: The Alignment of Standards” (April, 2014)
• Virtual Discussion with Chicago College of Performing Arts (September, 2014) - "Defining Ourselves as Other"
• Virtual Discussion with Penn State Doctoral Seminar (November 11, 2013) - "Capitalist Rationality: Comparing the Lure of the Infinite"
• Virtual Discussion with Chicago College of Performing Arts (September 2013) - "Defining Ourselves as Other"
• University of Miami - Graduate Seminar (November 2012) - "Uncovering a Question: Don't Ignore Those Nagging Thoughts"
• Virtual Discussion with Chicago College of Performing Arts (September 2012) - "Defining Ourselves as Other"
• Virtual Discussion with Arizona State University (April 2012) - "Naming our Reality: Negotiating and Creating Meaning in the Margin"
* University of Miami, Doctoral Seminar (March 2012) - "The Problem of Bands"
• Virtual Discussion with Aaron Copland School of Music (February 2012) - Designing Music Curriculum (Discussion of my Chapter 7 Music Pedagogy: Frameworks for Practice)
• Virtual Discussion with Chicago College of Performing Arts - "Defining Ourselves as Other"
• Virtual Discussion with Rider University, Westminster Choir College - "Processes of Alienation: Marx, Orff and Kodaly"
• Virtual Discussion with Aaron Copland School of Music - Designing Music Curriculum (Discussion of Chapter 7 Music Pedagogy: Frameworks for Practice)
• Virtual Discussion with University of Michigan - "Chasing Legitimacy: The US National Standards"
• Virtual Discussion with UMass Lowell - "Defining Ourselves as Other"
• Virtual Discussion with Eastman School of Music – "Chasing Legitimacy: The US National Standards"
• Sibelius Academy, Helsinki Finland - Doctoral Seminar
• University of Toronto - Doctoral Seminar
* Teachers College, Columbia University - Doctoral Seminar
• Westminster Choir College, Princeton, NJ - National Standards in Music Education
• Westminster Choir College, Princeton, NJ - Critical Theory
• University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA - On-Line Curriculum Course
• University of Alabama - Pedagogy and Methodology